Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pancakes!




I do work a lot of Saturdays, but when I don't have to work in the morning I really love making pancakes for me and Mike. They taste great, are cheap to make, and take about as long as it would take to drive to Perkins. Yes it would be fatser to buy one of those pre-made just add water mixes, but they have powdered milk in them so they are not an option.

2 cups All Purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 2/3 cups of non dairy or lactose free milk
2 tablespoons melted butter

Sift together dry ingredient, then stir in wet ingredients. Cook on hot greased griddle until golden brown and yummy.

1 comment:

Soma said...

Your recipe said melted butter. Is that part of the wet ingredients or for greasing the pan? Also, did you mean butter (it's dairy)? Looking for non-dairy recipes for my son....